CLickN KIds: Click, Learn and Read Discount School Supply - Same Day Shipping

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today has been relatively quiet and uneventful. I went and picked up my 5 year old (Elizabeth) from Pre-K. I fixed lunch for her and Rebecca (2 year old). Mary fell asleep in the car seat on our way home from the school.

Elizabeth and Rebecca are now watching their favorite educational program and Mary is in her swing. Speaking of swings.....Mary will soon not be able to be in her swing or bouncer anymore. Those are 2 of those "must have" products I mentioned in my blog yesterday. They really are great at being an extra set of hands but Mary will be sitting up very soon. She decided to just spring forward a couple of days ago. She was in her bouncer and I am so glad I saw that. Had I not have been right next to her, she would have fallen forward. I had her on the floor but it still would have been pretty scary for her!

Soon it will be bath time for Rebecca and Elizabeth. And then it will be time to pick up my oldest girls from school. That is Sara and Rachel. They are 8 and 7. They are in grades 3 and 1. Oh, and Sara had a field trip today to go to a Museum, so I can't wait to hear all about it. It is a beautiful day here and they were going to be eating their lunches outside :)

It is very important, to me, to have a fairly structured schedule. If not, things seem overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment