CLickN KIds: Click, Learn and Read Discount School Supply - Same Day Shipping

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Reasons for Blogging........

I decided to start a blog as a way to help others. I decided that it would also be therapeutic as well. Kind of like keeping a journal, of my everyday life, but if I could help others in the process, how great would that be??

I have 6 children and would like to think I could help other mothers out there, that are either just starting their family, or are well into their family, such as myself. I have a lot of knowledge about babies/infant care. I have knowledge about breastfeeding, as well as all of the fun baby products/breastfeeding products that are just must haves to me. I will do anything to make life a little easier when a new baby arrives! I also started making my own baby food with this latest baby of mine. She will be 6 months old in a week! I feel like I could give people great money saving tips as well. With such a large family, I am always trying to save a buck, and if I can help someone else do the same, I would like to do so.

I am very excited about starting this and I hope I can truly help someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment