CLickN KIds: Click, Learn and Read Discount School Supply - Same Day Shipping

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SAY "YES TO CARROTS"

I have primarily been posting about pregnancy and things surrounding that topic, but I feel like part of being a mother, or just being a woman, is taking care of ourselves and our skin.  So I wanted to talk a little bit about that.

I get super dry skin during the winter time.  My hands get really dry and cracked.  I get nicks and cuts all over the backs of my hands.  They got especially bad this winter with having a new baby and constantly washing my hands, and using sanitizing gel on them.  My legs and my arms would just itch when I would try to go to sleep at night.  I thought I had tried everything.  I was constantly trying everything and spending tons of money.  It recently dawned on me, like with many things in life, we don't get 2nd chances with our skin.  If we don't take care of it when we are young, we very well may be sorry later. 

About a month ago, I was casually talking to the cashier at Walgreens about this.  She told me about this product.  It is called the "Yes To" products.  They have 3 lines of products depending on your skin care needs.  The one for dry skin is "Yes To Carrots".  All of their products are anywhere from 94% to 100% natural.  They use organic fruits and vegetables to make their products.  They also have "Baby Carrot" products.  There is "Yes To Tomatoes".  The Tomatoes line is for oily skin.  And there is the "Yes To Cucumbers".  The Cucumbers line is for sensitive skin.  I have to say, I didn't have very high expectations.  I really thought I had tried it all and that this product wouldn't be any different.  I saw a difference after only one application.  I just put it on right before bed.  It is amazing what it did for my hands.  My 8 year old daughter's hands looked worse than mine.  Her knuckles looked horrible and after only 2 days, her hands were healed.  I actually have to remind her to put it on before she goes to bed now, whereas before using this product, she was applying lotion every night, without being told.  My husband also started using it.  He has very rough hands with the callouses from working outside.  It made his callouses almost go away completely and made his hands so much softer.

I could go on and on about this product.  I started out with the hand and elbow cream that you see here.  But I have now bought the body butter, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, eye and make up remover, body exfoliating wash, face exfoliating wash, and the lip butter.  I really love this stuff and believe in this product.  I have not tried the Tomato or Cucumber lines, but I am confident that they are just as good as the Carrots line.
There could be nothing better than natural products for your skin.

I have told my mom, my aunt, friends, my pediatrician about this product (just to name a few).  They have all bought it and all love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment