CLickN KIds: Click, Learn and Read Discount School Supply - Same Day Shipping

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BABY SWINGS - ANOTHER MUST HAVE IN MY OPINION!

I know many moms live without baby swings, but for me, it is a must have item!  Much like a baby bouncer, it is like having an extra set of hands.  I use mine daily, several times a day.

I LOVE my Fisher Price Rain Forest Cradle Swing.  I used to use the regular battery operated baby swings, but when I saw this one, I had to have it.  As much as I love the battery operated baby swings, they do tend to eat up batteries like crazy.  You will go through many and that can get very expensive.  So I decided that buying a more expensive swing, would save me money in the long run, with all the money I would be saving in batteries.  What I mean, is that this one has a plug option!!!  So you can plug it in and let it go on forever if you choose!  I also love the side-to-side or front-to-back option that it has.  And this is great deal here on Amazon.  I spent about $35 dollars more on mine!

I will give a brief description (courtesy of Fisher Price) of any other features that you might find on this swing. 

Baby takes a relaxing swing (side-to-side or front-to-back) as she watches plush rainforest friends in the mobile above play "peek-a-boo" among the leaves.  While baby reclines in cradle comfort, one of twelve different songs play, along with sooting nature sounds.  And when baby's trip to the rainforest is over, the mobile swings away until another day.  The fisher Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing features six soothing swing speeds, with a plug-in option that can save you money on batteries.  Two-position reclining seat and 3-point restraint.  Folds easily for storage.

The Fisher Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing requires 4 "D" alkaline batteries (not included).         Weight Limit:  25 lbs. (11.3 kg)

Developmental Guidelines:  Use cradle swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of seat.


Better for Baby...
Promotes Comfort & Security:  Comfortable cradle seat with leafy rainforest canopy, calming music & sound effects, and gentle swinging motion offer baby a sense of comfort and relaxation.

Stimulates Senses
Watching leaves open and close and the rainforest animals move in and out of baby's sight fosters visual tracking skills.  Rainforest music and sound effects stimulate baby's auditory skills.

Better for Mom...
Plug- in Fisher Price cradle swing saves money on batteries!  But you do have the option to use batteries when an outlet is not available.  Swing-away rainforest mobile for easy access to baby.  Variety of 2 swinging motions.
 

There are many baby swings out there.  Many have followed this side-to-side or front-to-back concept.  It's great!  But I have used this Fisher Price model for 2 babies now and have loved it.  And as I said, this is a great price.  I paid a lot more.  It is still selling for as much, if not, more than what I paid for it 2 1/2 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I love to wear and hold my babies, I agree, a swing is still a must have! Many early naps were taken in the swing! I loved my FP Aquarium swing with the first three, but has since broken. I'll definately be checking into this one for the new baby. No batteries is good! :)

    ReplyDelete