CLickN KIds: Click, Learn and Read Discount School Supply - Same Day Shipping

Friday, April 9, 2010

BABY MONITORS

A baby monitor is just another one of those must have baby products, in my opinion.  You can buy baby monitors super inexpensive (that only make sound), but I really prefer to have a baby monitor that has a screen to where you can actually see the baby; not just hear the baby.  I cannot tell you how many times I have heard the baby cry, or what I think is a cry, just to find out she was just making a noise.  There have been times, where she was simply stirring and I actually woke her up just by checking on her.  You can always check on their well being just at a glance, with a monitor that allows you to see the baby.  They come in a variety of styles.  The price can vary greatly as well, depending on what you want.  Do you want color or black and white?  Do you want only one screen or two?  Whatever you decide, it is well worth the investment to have that extra peace of mine.

This is a picture of the one that I bought with my last baby.  It has been just wonderful.  I can look at her anytime I want.  And now that she is turning over, I like to check often, and make sure she doesn't get tangled up in the blankets, etc.



Here is small description, care of Google/Summer Infant Day/Night:
An affordable video monitor that allows you to see and hear your baby day and night on a 5" black and white screen.  Stylish aesthetics fit with today's home decor.  Large, 5" B&W picture display with night vision 900 MHz technology for superior clarity and 350' range Video on/off button for nighttime channel selection to minimize interference.

No comments:

Post a Comment